sPECIALISED INDUSTRY TRAINING SOLUTIONS
In this Basic Food Safety training, you will gain a basic understanding of food practices that ensure you are safely producing and handling food.
We will cover:
- Hazards and Contamination Control
- Personal Hygiene
- Cooking and Cooling
- Vermin Control
- Process Flows
- Non-conforming Product
- Inventory Control and Recall
This course takes participants through the need for HACCP, provides a brief food safety refresher, and introduces the concept of HACCP and its principles according to Codex guidelines.
This course will provide participants with the foundations to understand and implement effective HACCP Plans, modelled to the MPI Standardization of HACCP.
- HACCP Principles and Elements
- Developing an Application
- Sources of Hazards
- Types of Hazards Relevant to Food Safety
- Controls of Hazards
- Implementation of HACCP Application
- Validation and Review Process
This course is applicable to new users as well as a good refresher / additional training for existing users.
- Official Assurance Specifications
- E-Cert tips and tricks
- Raising EDs, EDecs, Final Authorisation EDs and Export Certificates
- Business Continuity Plans
- Overseas Market Access Requirements
- Replacement Certificates
- Control Declarations
During this course you will learn the fundamental principles for Risk Management Programs. This is relevant for all employees of businesses with a registered RMP.
- RMP Legislation
- Authorities and Responsibilities
- Good Operating Practice
- Process Control
- Internal and External Verification
- Relevant Operational Codes
- Records and Forms
- Risk Organism Response Plans
This course provides an understanding of what validation is, how to develop a robust protocol, measure the effectiveness of controls and reporting.
- What is and what requires Validation
- Develop Protocol
- Measure Outcomes